The museum has a special stand covering the activities of the Bahrain Currency Board and Bahrain Monetary Agency. The stand includes four display cabinets containing samples of Indian and Gulf banknotes and coins which were in circulation in Bahrain. They also contain official documents issued by the Bahrain Monetary Agency pertaining to the issue of Bahraini banknotes and coins, old and new photographs which demonstrate the role of the Agency in receiving and delivering currency from and to commercial banks, and in arrangements for clearing cheques. The first cabinet contains all the Indian and Gulf banknotes and coins which were in circulation in Bahrain between 1947 and 1965. The second cabinet covers the establishment of the Bahrain Currency Board and the copy of the Amiri Decree No. (9) of 1965 regarding the issuance of the Bahraini Dinar. There are also historical photographs of the exchange of Gulf Rupee currency for the new Bahraini Dinar at Eastern Bank Limited in 1965. The third cabinet relates to the establishment of the Bahrain Monetary Agency in 1973. It contains a copy of Amiri Decree No. (23) of 1973 relating to the formation of the Bahrain Monetary Agency, a copy of the first Annual Report issued by the Agency in 1974 in both Arabic and English, as well as some other official documents issued by the Agency during its formative period. The fourth cabinet displays recent photographs relating to some of the functions of the Agency. There are, for instance, some photographs of currency issue staff, as well as photos of the dealing room of the Investment Directorate where dealing in foreign currency is carried out. There is also a view of the automatic clearing system which forms part of the tasks of the Banking Services Directorate. Finally, there is a photograph of the Computer Services Directorate and its employees carrying out their daily tasks.